Guidelines – Join as a Guest Writer
At Swati’s Journal, I along with my small technical team am publishing under various categories like Articles, Yellownotes, Stories, Series, Musicals and Poetry in English and Gujarati language. If you also are a part of the same fraternity,I’m inviting you to join as a Guest writer by submitting prose and poetry in any or both the languages. Anyone who’s aware of blogging online can become the guest here.
My techies have shaped a few simple steps to get the posts online smoothly.
Now, all you’ve to do is,
- Send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line –
Subject: “Interested to join Swati’s Journal as a Guest Writer!”
– and My team will guide you about the submission process with immediate response to the mail.
- Follow the guideline shared with you in the mail and choose your best stories and/or poems in Gujarati and English languages. ( I suggest that submission is fresh and not been published anywhere before so that we won’t have to deal with any copyright / ownership issues. )
- If you are wondering about PDF / DOC / TXT formats for the submission, we accept editable DOC / TXT files of 800 words (Maximum).
- Once you are aware about the guidelines sent to you via Email or our Facebook Messenger, The submission will pass through this simple process Submit – Review – Design – Publish.
Making it simpler for you,
- Submit – Send me your content i.e. an attachment via email.
- Review – This means I’ll be going over your content just to check three main areas.
- The context of the submitted poetry or story as if it’s suitable for the readers or not.
- If the content has a good length. It shouldn’t be too short or too lengthy.
- If the content is consistent and error free in grammar and punctuation, mostly.
- Design – With your consent, the reviewed draft will be forwarded to the technical team just to format, style and keep it ready for the next publishing slot.
(This is when you’ll get an email saying, “Congratulations! Your post will be publishing on DD/MM/YYYY this month!”)
- Publish- Here, I’ll publish it with your name and author description.
It’s important for you to know that I respect words more than anything so, I want you to be assured that your content won’t be stolen neither be published without your name attached to it.
Last but not the least, let me address ‘The Benefits of becoming a Guest writer at Swati’s Journal!’
Less than a year ago, I started Swati’s Journal. Just to create a home for my writings.
Recently, Swati’s Journal has 200+ daily views from more than 30000 readers!
With months passing, more and more readers are joining!
I think of constructing a Stronger and larger reader community all the time.
This is how I offer benefits to my Guest writers.
- Better Reach.
- New readers.
- Quality Backlinks.
So, let’s join hands.
Eagerly waiting to welcome you.
Swati Joshi – Founder, Swati’s Journal
Join As A Guest Writer
Inviting Fellow Writers to write Guest Posts
At Swati’s Journal, I along with my small technical team am publishing under various categories like Articles, Yellownotes, Stories, Series, Musicals and Poetry in English and Gujarati language.
If you also are a part of the same fraternity,I’m inviting you to join as a Guest writer by submitting prose and poetry in any or both the languages. Anyone who’s aware of blogging online can become the guest here.
Share with friends
Who can join as a Guest Writer?
How to Join as A Guest Writer?
Please follow complete guideline page here - Guest Post Guidelines Or Feel free to contact Swati at email@example.com